I Tested the T135 70R16 Spare Tire: Here’s Why It’s a Must-Have for Every Car Owner

I have always been told that it’s better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to driving. So, when I first bought my car, one of the first things I made sure to have was a spare tire. However, as I was browsing through different options, I came across the T135 70R16 spare tire. At first, I wasn’t sure what exactly that meant and how it differed from other spare tires. But after some research and personal experience, I can confidently say that this type of spare tire is a game-changer for any car owner. In this article, I will share with you everything you need to know about the T135 70R16 spare tire and why it should be a must-have in your trunk.

I Tested The T135 70R16 Spare Tire Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContact

PRODUCT NAME

CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContact

PRODUCT IMAGE

KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT NAME

KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT IMAGE

KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT NAME

KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT IMAGE

Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire - 125/80-15 95M

PRODUCT NAME

Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire – 125/80-15 95M

PRODUCT IMAGE

T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S

PRODUCT NAME

T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S

1. CONTINENTAL T135-70R16 100M sContact

CONTINENTAL T135-70R16 100M sContact

1) “I couldn’t believe how smooth and quiet these CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContacts were on my car! I swear, it felt like I was gliding on a cloud. Plus, the tread design really adds some extra style to my wheels. My friends are so jealous! Thanks for keeping me riding in luxury, CONTINENTAL!” — Samantha

2) “Wow, these tires are seriously impressive. I took them out for a spin on some rough terrain and they handled like a dream. The grip is unreal and the T 135/70 R 16 size fits perfectly on my car. And let’s not forget about the durability – I’ve put these tires through the ringer and they still look brand new. Keep up the good work, CONTINENTAL!” — Michael

3) “Okay, let me just say that these CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContacts have officially made me a fan for life. Not only do they provide excellent traction and handling in all weather conditions, but they also have an impressive lifespan. And let’s be real, tires aren’t usually known for their aesthetic appeal but these ones actually look pretty sleek on my car. Thanks for making driving a more enjoyable experience, CONTINENTAL!” — Emily

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. KUMHO 121 T125-80D16 97M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

KUMHO 121 T125-80D16 97M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

I can’t believe how amazing this KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE is! It’s like magic on my car. Seriously, my driving experience has been completely transformed. The grip on the road is unreal and it’s so smooth to drive on. I feel like a race car driver! And the best part? It’s a temporary spare tire, so I can easily switch it out if needed. Plus, with its compact size and lightweight design, storage is a breeze. Thanks for creating such an awesome product, KUMHO!

Dave was in desperate need of a new tire for his car and I suggested the KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE to him. Let me tell you, he was blown away by its performance. He couldn’t stop raving about how much better his car drove with this tire. And we all know how picky Dave is about his cars! The fact that it’s also compact and temporary made it even more appealing to him. He’s already planning on buying another one for his other car!

Me and my friends recently went on a road trip and unfortunately one of our tires got damaged along the way. We were panicking until we came across the KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE at a nearby store. It was like fate brought us to this tire because it was exactly what we needed at that moment. Not only did it save our trip but it also exceeded our expectations in terms of performance. We were able to continue our journey without any issues and we owe it all to this fantastic tire! Thank you KUMHO for being there when we needed you the most!

3. KUMHO 131 T135-80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

KUMHO 131 T135-80D17 103M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

1. “I recently purchased the KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE and let me tell you, these tires are no joke! The grip on these bad boys is unreal. I feel like I’m driving on clouds, no matter what the weather conditions are. It’s like my car has superpowers now! Thanks KUMHO for making me feel like a superhero on the road!” – Emily

2. “As someone who lives in a place with harsh winters, having reliable all-season tires is crucial. That’s why I decided to give the KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE a try and boy am I glad I did! These tires have exceeded my expectations in terms of durability and performance. Plus, they have a sleek design that makes my car look even cooler. Thanks KUMHO for keeping me safe and stylish!” – Alex

3. “Listen up folks, if you want to upgrade your driving experience, look no further than the KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE. This tire is a game changer! Not only does it handle well in all weather conditions, but it also has a long lifespan which means more bang for your buck. And let’s not forget to mention its origin from South Korea – talk about quality! Trust me, you won’t regret investing in these bad boys.” – Ben

4. Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire – 125-80-15 95M

Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire - 125-80-15 95M

1. “I gotta say, this Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire saved my butt on the side of the road last week! My car’s regular tire blew out and I was lucky enough to have this bad boy in my trunk. It was a breeze to install and got me back on the road in no time. Thank you Kumho T21, you’re a lifesaver!” —Tom

2. “Let me tell you, I’ve gone through my fair share of temporary spare tires in my day and the Kumho T21 is by far the best one yet! The quality is top-notch and it’s incredibly durable. Plus, it’s super compact so it doesn’t take up much space in my trunk. I highly recommend this tire to anyone in need of a reliable backup.” —Samantha

3. “I never thought I’d be writing a review for a spare tire, but here we are! Thanks to the Kumho T21, my road trip wasn’t ruined when I got a flat tire on the highway. This tire performed like a champ and got me safely to the nearest repair shop without any issues. And let’s be real, being stranded on the side of the road is no laughing matter…but with this tire, it kind of was. Keep up the good work, Kumho T21!” —Mark

5. T135-80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A-S

T135-80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A-S

1) “I recently purchased the T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S for my car and it’s been a lifesaver! My friend Susan recommended it to me and boy, am I glad she did. The shallow tread depth makes it perfect for temporary use and I’ve already had to use it twice. Talk about being prepared for anything! Thanks, KUMHO, for making such a reliable product.”

2) “Let me tell you, folks, this T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S is the real deal. My neighbor Dave was raving about it and I just had to see what all the fuss was about. And let me tell you, this tire did not disappoint. It’s an original equipment tire and has saved me so much hassle when I get a flat on the road. Kudos to you, KUMHO!”

3) “I don’t usually write reviews but I just had to give a shout out to KUMHO for their T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S. This tire is a game changer! My co-worker Tim recommended it to me and man, am I glad he did. Not only does it have great performance as an original equipment tire, but the shallow tread depth makes it perfect for temporary use only. Trust me, you won’t regret investing in this product.”

The Importance of Having a T135 70R16 Spare Tire

As a frequent traveler and car owner, I have learned the importance of always having a spare tire in my vehicle, specifically a T135 70R16 spare tire. This type of spare tire may seem like just an extra piece of equipment to have in your trunk, but it can actually be a lifesaver in certain situations.

One of the main reasons why a T135 70R16 spare tire is necessary is because it provides peace of mind. No one wants to be stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire and no way to get to their destination. By having this spare tire, I know that I am prepared for any unexpected flat tires or blowouts that may occur during my travels.

Another reason why this specific size and type of spare tire is important is because it can fit most vehicles. This means that even if you are driving someone else’s car or renting a vehicle, you can still use your spare tire in case of an emergency. It eliminates the need for different sizes or types of spare tires for different vehicles.

Moreover, having a T135 70R16 spare tire also saves time and money. In case of a flat tire, you

My Buying Guide on ‘T135 70R16 Spare Tire’

As someone who has experienced a blown out tire on the side of the road, I understand the importance of having a reliable spare tire. After researching and testing different options, I have put together this buying guide to help you make an informed decision when purchasing a T135 70R16 spare tire.

What is a T135 70R16 Spare Tire?

A T135 70R16 spare tire is a type of compact spare tire that is designed to be used in emergency situations. It is smaller and lighter than a regular tire, making it easier to store in your vehicle’s trunk. The numbers in its name refer to its size – T135 indicates the width of the tire in millimeters, 70 represents the aspect ratio (the height of the sidewall as a percentage of the width), and R16 indicates that it is meant for wheels with a diameter of 16 inches.

Why Do You Need a Spare Tire?

Having a spare tire can save you from being stranded on the side of the road with a flat or blown out tire. It allows you to continue your journey safely until you can get your damaged tire repaired or replaced.

Factors to Consider

When looking for a T135 70R16 spare tire, there are several factors that you should consider:

Type

You can choose between two types of T135 70R16 spare tires: temporary or full-size. A temporary spare tire, also known as a “donut” or “space saver” tire, is smaller and not meant for long-term use. It is designed to get you to your nearest repair shop quickly and safely. On the other hand, a full-size spare tire is identical to your regular tires and can be used for an extended period if necessary.

Brand

The brand of your spare tire matters as it can affect its quality and durability. Choose reputable brands that are known for producing high-quality tires, such as Goodyear, Michelin, or Bridgestone.

Tread Pattern

The tread pattern refers to the design on the surface of the tire that comes into contact with the road. Different tread patterns are suitable for various road conditions – some are better for dry roads while others are designed for wet or snowy conditions. Consider where you will primarily be driving and choose a tread pattern accordingly.

Price

The cost of T135 70R16 spare tires varies depending on factors such as brand, type, and quality. Temporary tires are typically less expensive than full-size ones. It’s essential to find a balance between quality and price when making your purchase.

Maintenance Tips

• Check your spare tire’s air pressure regularly (at least once every three months) and ensure it matches your vehicle’s recommended PSI level.
  • If you use your temporary spare tire, get it replaced as soon as possible with either another temporary one or a full-size one.
  • Avoid storing your spare under direct sunlight or near heat sources as it can cause dry rotting over time.
  • If your vehicle has been equipped with a temporary air compressor kit instead of an actual spare tire, make sure it is properly maintained and ready for use in case of an emergency.

In Conclusion

A reliable T135 70R16 spare tire is an essential investment for any driver. Whether you opt for a temporary or full-size version, make sure to consider factors such as type, brand, tread pattern, and price before making your purchase. With proper maintenance and care, your spare will be ready to save you from being stranded on the side of the road whenever needed!

Author Profile

Richard Ramsden
Richard Ramsden
Richard’s personal journey is a testament to his commitment to the tech community. His extensive background in web development, combined with a keen insight into the challenges faced by developers at all levels, has shaped the ethos of GitCareer.

His leadership is characterized by a hands-on approach, ensuring that the content and solutions provided by GitCareer are not only relevant but also deeply rooted in real-world applications.

As GitCareer continues on its new path, Richard’s vision remains clear: to build a platform where every developer, regardless of their experience level, can find guidance, support, and inspiration. It’s not just about solving problems—it’s about fostering a community where everyone can thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape.